- Pet owners use the designated trails at their own risk and must hold a WNSC membership or day pass
- Dogs are permitted on the North Blue, Wolf & part of Centre Blue trails during the Winter; please do not allow pets on any other groomed ski trails at WNSC.
- Please note: Absolutely NO walking on the groomed classic or skate cross country ski trails during the Winter months - even on dog trails. Walkers should use other trail systems in the County or City during the Winter.
- During the Summer, pets are allowed on all trails.
- Dogs must be under the control of their owner at all times.
- According to the County of Grande Prairie's Bylaw 3032, dogs must be on leash any time they are off your personal property.
- Leave no trace - respect the trails and other users. Pick up poop and deposit baggies in the garbage NOT on the side of the trail!
- Be aware that while dogs can be great company on the trails, but they can also lead wildlife back to you!
- Problem dog encounter? Call County of Grande Prairie Bylaw Enforcement at 780-532-9727